Keep Safe during Tier 3 Covid-19 Status
As you know we are now considered to be tier 3 (red status) in Merseyside and are impacted by stricter measures due to increasing infection rates of Covid-19.
As a result of this we are asking that our patients continue to follow the measures we have in place to keep yourself and our teams safe:
- Don’t come to the surgery.
- Do Call us if you need to see a doctor. We will still see to your needs though this might not be face to face.
- Don’t ignore your health issues because of the pandemic.
- Do wait in your car if the doctor or nurse needs to see you and ring us to come out to your car (unless you don’t have a car/phone).
- Do be kind to our staff we are doing our best
Please also note:
- The reception staff are working hard to ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner and are directing eConsult requests
- Please utilise our website for ordering prescriptions, general enquiries and econsults.
- ·Please tell us of your up to date contact details; the practice is using alternative digital services for clinics and admin such as video consultations, attachments via text messages and the postal service for non-urgent communications.
It is important that we minimise the amount of face to face contact. Please use the electronic services to help us to do this and to keep everyone safe in these unusual times. For further information regarding any of these services the ‘Ask a receptionist a question’ section can be used.